Book your service
WYTHALL TYRES AND EXHAUSTS LTD (West Midlands) makes sure that your vehicle’s wheel and tyre weight is evenly distributed on all the four sides especially when it turns. But when to get alerted regarding the Wheel balancing done for your vehicle??
Look at the following Symptoms of wheel misbalancing:
- Vibration in the steering wheel that is uncomfortable to the driver.
- Vibration in the seat. Many drivers notice it when travelling over 40 - 50mph.
- The cupped wear pattern on the tyres was resulting in premature wearing of tyres.
- Specific noise.
If you ignore the signs mentioned above, you will face the following issues-
- The Unbalanced tyres will put uneven pressure on the treads.
- Tyres will soon wear unevenly.
- Tyre unbalance can also pressurize the suspension system.
- It will lead to the faster wear of not only the tyres but also the shock absorbers, steering rods, etc.
- It will make the handling of the car poor and braking weaker.
- Last but not the least; it will make the driving less comfortable.
We have the expertise to balance the tyres by using the machines that will swap the tyre and wheel and will analyse even the smallest variances in weight across the wheel. We recommend wheel balancing after every 3 thousand miles or after replacing your seasonal tyres.
- This will not only help to eliminate the vibration but will end you up with a smoother ride.
- You will see a noticeable increase in the life of your tyres which will automatically save your money in the long run.
We have the database of the customers who are pleasantly surprised with our wheel balancing services. So if you are buying new tyres, replacing the old ones, please contact us at by telephone or visit our outlet to get their wheel alignment done. Our only goal is to make sure the weight of the wheel and tyre is even around the axle.